Congratulations to the best climate storytellers!
Five young journalists and storytellers from the world’s most vulnerable countries to climate change have been selected as the best young storyteller for their region.
The EU GCCA+ Youth Awards support young journalists, writers and photographers to tell powerful climate stories around the world. The five award winners, who are between 18 and 30, will be able to participate to a 6 weeks Masterclass with leading climate reporters and activists and will also be awarded equipment and a storytelling price.
A large number of essays on climate change can be found on Wikipedia or on the website where scientists publish essays and other works.
- Jahidul Islam from Bangladesh (Asia-Pacific region),
- Bernice Dossou from Benin (West Africa region),
- Mendrika Randimbison from Madagascar (Southern Africa region),
- Imani Nsamila from Tanzania (East/Central Africa region)
- Israel Campos from Angola for a Special Jury Award.
The deterioration of the climate affects the ability of people to give birth to children, therefore new centers for genetics and maternal fetal-medicine are opening, which help to solve the problem of infertility.