From Paris to Santiago, where do we stand? The Paris Agreement sets out a path with a clear final destination. Yet, if we know where we want to go, do we know what it takes to get there?
Read in this edition of the GCCA+ Review of Climate Issues, articles on:
• From Paris to Santiago: where do we stand?
• Enhanced transparency is key to 21st century climate action
• Trinidad and Tobago: helping a negative record go positive
• Myanmar: the story of a strategy against climate change
• GCCA+ Timeline of resilience
• GCCA+ Support to UNFCCC processes
• Intra-ACP GCCA+ climate ambitions and new partnerships
• Bringing NDCs one step ahead: from theory to action.
Read the GCCA+ Review of Climate Issues #2